SWITCH GEARS :- The Series of MILLBORN electrical switchgears are designed for durability and safety. An in-depth understanding of markets and the ability to respond with excellent products have consistency supported the growth of MILLBORN (Reg.). Our creative vision coupled with the ability to translate the imaginations into market winning products.
CONSTRUCTION :- MILLBORN main switches, Changeover switches are made from best quality raw material. Best machineries and qualified team of engineers and workers. Strict quality controls are followed at the all stages of manufacturing.
1. CONTACTS :- All contacts are made from high conductivity electrolytic extruded oxygen free copper and electrical grade extruded brass. Dimensions and shapes of all copper and brass components are designed to get maximum performance.
2. CABLE CONNECTION :- Connections of cable with kit Kat fuses, Main switches, changeover switches are too convenient and safe. Each wire hole has brass screw with perfect size and thread to tighten the cable.
3. PORCELAIN OF KIT KAT FUSES :- Electrical grade porcelains are being used n all kit Kats. Shapes are most suitable in technical view and size compact.
|Kit Kat fuses||16 A 250 V
16 A 415 V to 500 A 415 V
|Main Switches|| 16 A 250 V
16 A 415 V to 400 A 415 V
|Changeover Switches|| 32 A X 250 V Two Pole
32 A 415 V to 400 A 415 V Four Pole
4. BODY OF SWITCHGEARS :- Main switches and changeover switches are made from sheet metal body having very good finish paint suitable for dusty, sandy and corrosive working conditions. All holes for cable entry at needful places with PVC/plastic glands. All switches are provided with earthling terminals.
5. SWITCHING CAPACITY & MECHANICAL OPERATION :- These main switches and change over switches have exceptionally high switching capacity and mechanical life. All end shields have spring hard copper L fix to avoid loose contacts. Mechanism of switches have perfect lever assemblies according to their range.